7 Signs That Indicate You Have a Healthy Heart
Cardiovascular issues are life-threatening, and it’s vital to undergo check-ups to ensure your heart is healthy. Here are signs that show your heart is healthy
Did you know that cardiovascular issues claim more lives compared to all forms of cancer combined? Heart complications require emergency treatment, and Dr. Subhashini Subramanian recommends maintaining a healthy lifestyle and avoiding heart-related complications. It’s vital to regularly ensure you undergo regular heart health care and minimize the risk of having heart-linked issues.
Conditions Linked to an Unhealthy Heart
Below are some of the life-threatening cardiovascular issues associated with an unhealthy heart:
- Coronary heart disease caused by plaque build-up in your coronary arteries
- Stroke that’s attributed to impaired or failure of blood supply to your brain
- Heart attack due to blocked arteries
- Heart failure occurs if your heart can’t pump blood normally.
It’s crucial to remain proactive in maintaining a healthy weight, proper dietary lifestyle, and engaging in physical exercises. Your child’s pediatric cardiologist in Paramus can detect early signs of heart-related issues and provide treatment before they become severe.
Common Signs Associated with a Healthy Heart
Below are various signs that show your heart is healthy:
- A standard heart rate that ranges from 60 to 100 beats in a minute. Your heart health care specialist may recommend you to remain physically fit in maintaining a healthy heart.
- Normal breathing indicates your cardiovascular system is functioning normally.
- Good oral health is linked with a healthy heart. Bacteria cause periodontal diseases, and if the bacteria get into your bloodstream, it may lead to plaque build-up and arterial inflammation posing a risk to heart diseases.
- Normal blood pressure indicates your heart is in a healthy state. Hypertension may be linked with stroke or heart attack, and you need to undertake a healthy heart indication diagnostic test.
- Healthy cholesterol levels in your blood enhance cell production. However, high cholesterol levels in your blood block smooth blood flow, posing an increased risk of having a stroke and other cardiovascular diseases.
- The ability to regain your regular heart rate after a rigorous exercise shows your heart is healthy.
- An active lifestyle shows that your heart is efficiently functioning, and your body cells get adequate nutrients and oxygen.
At Children’s Center for Holistic Heart Health, we provide your kid with diagnostic services, emergency care, and healthy heart indication check-ups to ensure the heart remains healthy. It’s crucial to make an emergency appointment with your doctor if you or your child experience warning signs related to heart complications.